Sitting, don”t love sports, also hobby a little dessert, even if not fat woman, abdomen also unavoidably have some proud flesh. Don”t we really want to be a real little midwife? Eight thin abdominal movements specifically for abdominal stubborn fat, it completely eliminate! Let”s move now!
Step / method
- 1. Stand, feet apart, elbow flexion clench fist in the ear, to recover the elbow, left leg forward and knees, until the thigh to keep parallel with the ground, keep for 5 seconds, back arms and thighs, back to the original state. Repeat for 20 times.
- 2. Sitting in the first half of the chair, feet together, arm flat carried in front of the body and shoulder width, fists gently touch; Keep your arms level up, slowly turn left, then slowly back in front of the face. Change sides, repeat action 20 times.
- 3. Sitting in a chair, feet together, upper body straight, right hand rested on her hips, left hand up to stretch to the right, take a deep breath, chest belly, keep posture for a few seconds, and then restore. Side – by – side, repeat many times.
- 4. Prone, try to make the waist and hip bone close to the floor, adjust breathing, pulling scapula, drive the spine and hip up, right leg straight up, vertical to the floor, exhale, and then slowly back to prone position. Repeat this action 5 – 10 times.
- 5. Lie on your back on the floor, feet together, slightly up, hands parallel to extend forward, parallel to the ground, belly, at the same time the upper body also lift off the ground, take a deep breath, keep 5 seconds, return to the original state. Repeat many times.
- 6. Stand, feet naturally separate, hands rested on her hips, lift the left leg, knees, until parallel to the ground, then, inhale, look up, hold your chest, belly, keep this state for 5 minutes, and then change your legs to repeat the action.
- 7. Lie flat on your back, tiptoe stretched straight, his hands tightly around the left knee, straight upper body, and 45 degrees up straight left leg, tiptoe stretched straight. Correct use of abdominal strength, maintain body balance. Adjust your breathing, bend your left and right legs alternately, repeat 10 times.
- 8. Lie on your back on the floor, legs together, lift the calf and feet, on a chair, arms bent together, and carried to the chest position, slowly lift the upper body, until the elbow touched the knee, keep posture for 2 seconds, upper body lying back on the floor. Repeat action 20 times.
Original author: Sketch