Women”s pursuit of beauty is always picky, always feel thin enough, hope to be able to thin, thin again. From today on, try the following seven weight-loss yoga routines to make you lean from head to toe.
Tools / materials
- Yoga mat
Step / method
- 1. Lie flat on your back, spread your hands flat on both sides of your shoulders, keep your legs straight and close together, and lift them up so they are at right angles to the ground.
- 2. Keep the upper body away from the ground, slowly turn your legs to the left, and then change the edge.
- 3. Slowly lift your legs up, try to be perpendicular to the ground, back off the ground, the process can use both hands to hold the waist side to maintain balance.
- 4. Hold this action, then bend your knees, hold it for a moment, then lower it and relax.
- 5. Sitting position, legs together straight, hands hold, waist back straight. Raise your hips, straighten your arms, and tighten your toes so that the soles of your feet are flat against the ground.
- 6. Lie flat on the ground, legs open and shoulder width, knees bent, hands on both sides of the body naturally. Lift the hips hard to make the body arch bridge – like, with both hands clasped under the hips.
Matters needing attention
- Pay attention to the waist and abdomen to tighten, waist back straight.
- Try to keep the torso and legs in a straight line.